By: Bruce G. Kreeger
Video marketing is the quickest way to educate people about the brand and services. In the year 2020, 95% of video marketers increased their sales and customer engagement. This strategy best hits the audience who is not always interested in reading long blogs to get the info you want to convey. Instead, short, focused, and storytelling videos leverage that need. The same concept is being used in online ads and is bringing drastic outcomes.
Start With Your Video Goals (Awareness, Consideration, or Decision)
Find Your Target Audience
• Who your product or service is for, will this be your ideal buyer?
• Determine the purpose of your video. This will be where the audience falls within the marketing funnel.
• Know where your target audience hangs out — this will help to determine how you distribute your video.
Figure Out What Story You Want To Tell:
• Alignment with your target.
• Your customer’s pain point.
• How you introduce your product or service.
• How your product or service solves their problem.
Keep Creative Requirements In Line:
The requirements are better sketched from the start and consistent so that the sudden changes won’t affect the flow.
Maintain A Budget:
If you are going with a massive video or animating project, it is pretty helpful to define and organize your budget accordingly.
This is the process of planning a document. A storyboard is created before the final product is developed and illustrates a story or shows scene changes. It is based on a timeline but could also be decided by the user’s choices of selection or navigation.
• It keeps the flow of the video, dialogues, or voiceover on purpose and objective.
• It takes care of the scene’s transition, and lighting to the requirements is batteries.
• Props: Will your product be in the video?
• Graphics: Think about text overlays, animations, motion graphics, and more.
• Angles: Do you want close-ups or wide shots? One camera or multiple?
• Lighting: Natural lighting, studio lighting, or a mix of both can evoke different emotions.
Storyboarding On Video Marketing:
The following are the steps for creating a storyboard video for marketing:
Establishing A Video Timeline:
Commercial videos are shorter in length and consist of four parts: opener, problem statement, solution, and call to action.
Identifying The Key Scenes:
What is engaging the viewer and driving them to take action?
Adding Details To The Scene:
Try to entertain the viewer and at the same time educate them with the purpose of the video.
Writing The Script:
This should be the point and adds value to the visualizations shown in the video.
Making Cuts And Transitions:
This needs to be done in such a way that does not distract the viewer and leads the interest to the end.
Clarity is proud to have been providing Digital Marketing Services to North America for many years. With the addition of our Dotman Tech division and an extensive team of developers, we will continue to surpass expectations.
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today or email us at [email protected]. We are partnered internationally around the globe and we are open seven days a week 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. http://22.214.171.124 and https://dotmantech.com.