Why Choose 3CX Over Ring Central
What is 3CX?
3CX provides a complete centralized communication system, using an open IP PBX Standard. It serves all the needs, spanning from versatility and rank to advanced customer support features and much more, ideal for any company or organization.
Lockdown-ready your team!
- Utilize office extensions for remote work on iOS & Android apps.
- Empower and keep in touch with your team via video, chat & phone.
- Meet with clients face-to-face with app-free web conferencing.
- Let visitors get in touch, easily via Live chat on your website.
One system. All requests.
- Efficient calls management and advanced queuing features.
- Answer customer messages from 3CX by connecting Facebook and SMS.
- Easy switching to a call or video.
- Channelize all client info synced and up-to-date.
Affordable & easy to manage.
- Save up to 80% on monthly PBX payments. Free for unlimited users!
- Setup wizard usage helps to configure 3CX in minutes.
- Supported IP phones are plug & play.
- Cost-saving on calls with your preference of SIP trunk.
Overview: 3CX vs RingCentral
For a total product consistency by an independent evaluator, 3CX outscored Ring Central. In the same period, 3CX won sales 99 percent of the to acquire consumers as did RingCentral. We believe that this is due to product name recognition.
There are practical definitions, instruments, assisted channels, customer care, etc., to enable you to create a more detailed comparison. Be vigilant to not waste time on obsolete functions only for the Germain parts the organization needs.
With 3CX, we can manage any telephone and extension used by your organization. On the other side, Ring Central doesn’t provide that extensive an interface. It is however, known for having healthy and being immune from issues.
3CX can and does use almost all SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) telephones in a wide variety for each extension and handset. Once the hardware is provisioned, it is straightforward to change or modify anything. Ring Central may be easily controlled by an administrator but doesn’t provide extensions compared to 3CX.
Telephones with 3CX may be transferred or relocated easily in the office or remote locations, like customers’ residences. You will use your office extension at any time without sharing your phone number with the mobile app.
3CX is very reasonable to buy compared to its features because it is based on simultaneous calls rather than on a single station or desk. It’s better priced and economical.
Clarity is proud to have been providing on-premises and Cloud Hosted Telephony to client’s in North and South America and the world since 2006. Our clients are worldwide and currently using our unified communications platform. Clarity Technologies Group, LLC surpasses expectations.
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today, or email us at [email protected]. We are partnered internationally and open seven days a week, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. http://18.104.22.168/ and https://dotmantech.com.