Covid-19 Control for Physical Security
Clarity Technologies Group, LLC (Clarity), together with ISS is combining its industry leading video analytics, access control and thermal sensor integration for a holistic approach to protecting your building occupants from transmission of COVID-19, when they are back to work. The goal is preventing access to the building when elevated temperatures or no protective masks are detected while allowing safe and contactless entry for those who pose no threat.
Plan for a Safe Return to Work:
Creating a safe environment is at the top of everyone’s mind as we prepare to open facilities again. Measures must be taken to protect those going back to work; to help keep them and their families free from danger. ISS is a global manufacturer of video analytics that is leading the charge in developing solutions geared to today’s new standards, especially when it comes to returning to work safely. With ISS. Clarity is combining our top-tier video analytics, access control and thermal sensor integration for a holistic approach to protecting your building occupants from transmission of COVID-19.
Uniquely, several independent but related concerns can be managed via ISS solutions bundles. Those bundles can then be combined to form comprehensive solutions to enable employers to bring their people back to work with more protection from the worries of on-the-job disease transmission.
We offer complete solution to address these major concerns with the use of our robust SecurOS platform:
- Is anyone entering your facility with an elevated temperature?
- Are face masks being used by those who enter?
- How can you prevent contamination by eliminating the need to touch your existing access control system?
Our solutions have these important features for your physical security:
Non-Contact Elevated Skin Temperature Monitoring:
Thermal cameras alerts are enhanced via the SecurOS complex event processing engine to ensure all connected subsystems are optimized to provide staff the information needed, and actions are enabled automatically. Doors may be locked. Custom audio announcements may be made, and information may be provided to user screens, emails, or SMS text alerts.
Face Mask Detection:
SecurOS detects the presence or absence of a mandatory face mask as people enter your facility and provides alerts based on established Standard Operating Procedures. That may include locking doors, sounding custom audio alerts, activating lights, providing desktop notices and many other configurable actions.
Touch-less Credential for Access Control:
Using a person’s face as their credential via facial recognition ensures the person is not touching anything and is much safer regarding disease transmission. It also provides a much faster entry as there is no more fumbling to find your access card. SecurOS™ FaceX can integrate to virtually any existing access control system (ACS).
Thermal Sensor integration:
- SecurOSTM FaceX can be used to detect and identify (against a database) any person entering the facility.
- If bundled with the SecurOS Thermal Sensor integration module, the system will identify each person for whom thermal readings are being received.
- If bundled with the SecurOS Protective Mask Detection module, persons NOT wearing a face mask can be quickly identified and apprehended.
- If face masks are required, SecurOS can automatically monitor for their presence and alert if they are absent.
Protective Face Mask Detection:
- Qualified personnel can use their face as a credential to ensure a completely Contact-Less Access Control.
- If any safety violation occurs (high skin temperature, face mask absence or if the person is not a qualified ACS card holder) the person will be denied access until further screening can be completed.
- Module supports integration with most major ACS vendors.
- By combining these technologies your building will be ready for automated for speedy entry once building occupants are ready to return to work.
Clarity knows there is no need to change what works. We will keep working closely together in the future with security experts from our customer base as well as the fields of industry and administration. Our goal is to protect and maintain as best we can the technologies and systems that help make our everyday lives safer and better.
Clarity is proud to be an ISS, Isonas and Mobotix Gold Partner serving the America with installations as large as one thousand cameras and as small as two. System survey, design, installation and implementation are Clarity’s strengths in the marketplace. This coupled with utilizing our teams from the edge in, have a structured cabling division, has helped Clarity to standout in the security, retail and industrial application areas.
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today or email us at [email protected] . We are partnered internationally around the globe and we are open seven days a week 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. http://18.104.22.168/ and https://dotmantech.com To subscribe to our weekly updates and newsletters please sign up at http://22.214.171.124/subscribe.