WatchGuard, formally known as WatchGuard Technologies, Inc is a network security vendor. Its products are designed to protect computer networks from outside threats such as malware and ransomware.
WatchGuard has excellent support and products.
WatchGuard is responsive and helpful and continues to provide excellent customer service WatchGuard provides simplicity, and granularity, with its firewall solution which is something you do not get with competitors.
Following are the main reason why you should have Watch-guard:
1. Value and Performance
WatchGuard delivers network security with impressive throughput, and at an attractive price point. But value is more than just the cost of the hardware. Savings also come from integrated feature sets, low upgrade costs, decreased energy use, and more.
- Lower management and support costs: all products are centrally managed and come with a suite of easy-to-use tools for administrators that include real-time monitoring and rich reporting at no additional cost.
- Lower upgrade and replacement costs: our unique XTM license-key upgrade means you don’t have to purchase new hardware every time you need to increase capacity, performance, or security capabilities.
- Lower energy costs: amp draw is 70% lower than the industry average.
- Meet compliance regulations: you’ll have unprecedented visibility into network security activity, with the tools you need to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
2. Strong Security
We build defense-in-depth into all our products, using mature technologies and best-of-breed feature sets. Here are just a few examples of our many strengths:
- Our XTM Series relies on a unique “Layer 7” content inspection technology to look at all seven layers of the OSI stack. This combines with fully integrated security subscriptions for complete network protection from viruses, worms, trojans, web exploits, spam, and blended threats.
- Our XCS appliances use a proprietary cloud-based reputation service to take the heat off email servers by blocking 98% of spam with 99.9% accuracy at the perimeter – which means significant performance gains in email throughput. This combines with solid threat protection, data loss prevention, and email encryption capabilities to make our XCS email security solutions the best on the market.
- WatchGuard SSL appliances are recognized in the industry for having exceptionally strong authentication support. WatchGuard SSL makes secure remote access easy to deploy and ensures that the right people get connected to the right network resources – from anywhere, anytime.
3. Trusted Global Leader
Buy from a recognized leader in network security. We’ve been leading the network security market with our innovative products for more than a decade. Here are a few of our recent awards:
- Growth Leadership Award 2010 from Frost & Sullivan
- Leader Positioning in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant of Multi-function Firewalls
- Hardware Product of the Year from Network Computing, UK for the SSL 100
- 5 Star Review from SC Magazine for the WatchGuard XCS 770
- Best Solution for Education from Network Products Guide
- Best Channel Vendor from Business Solutions Magazine
- Customer Trust Award from Info Security Products Guide
Clarity is proud to have been providing Network Security Services and WatchGuard Firewall Systems to the Americas for many years including many clients Worldwide. Clarity Technologies Group, LLC surpasses expectations.
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today or email us at [email protected] . We are partnered internationally around the globe and we are open seven days a week 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. http://188.8.131.52/ and https://dotmantech.com .