Clarity Statement of Business Continuity and Contingency Measures In place and in effect.
Clarity Technologies Group, LLC has the following contingencies in place to ensure business continuity during these stressful and trying times:
- Unless directed by Emergency Order our US personnel will be working at their normal business location.
- In the event that Clarity is ordered to a non-essential status or power losses cannot be handled through our power backup plan, all of the key staff above can be home-based and maintain continuity of business as “normal.”
- Our overseas IT support is based in Cyprus and the entire Island nation has had 46 cases as of right now but this has not been an impact on our team.
- All technical and management staff have company-issued smartphones as well as laptops. Calls are answered by Queue by staff as needed.
- Clarity has an answering service for overload transfer of calls.
- Clarity has sufficient staff to handle an increase in support traffic.
- Clarity has network operations based at Military grade data centers that will remain staffed and operational.
- Clarity’s database is on Microsoft 365 / Teams / SharePoint and as long as Microsoft is not interrupted our email and support portals will remain fully functional.
- Clarity’s core data center is in Newark, NJ (US) and we have multiple US and overseas failover locations.
Clarity is proud to have been providing MSP Services and IT Support worldwide since 2006. Clarity continually strives to meet our motto of “surpasses expectations.”
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today or email us at [email protected]. We are partnered internationally around the globe and we are open seven days a week 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. https://claritytg.com and https://dotmantech.com